Monday, November 27

- Blogging everyday is getting OLD. Well only a few more days and it will be all over. :P

- Time changes really mess with your body ... seriously. Yesterday when Pigern and I got home we both thought we would take a 30 min or hour nap. Um yea that turned into like 4 hours. Ha ha we were both SO out of it. I remember at one point Darth called, after 5 tries, to ask if I was still going to go bowling. As you can guess I did not go bowling.


- Does it feel like Christmas is coming to anyone? I see the decorations and lights. Heck I was at the malls in HK and LA and heard the Christmas music and I still do not feel the holiday season. Well lucky for me I don't have to go Christmas shopping because I don't exchange presents with my family (hello I'm Chinese) and most of my friends and I do not do that stuff. Yes more money for me to save. Awesome!

- I'm so ashamed to admit this but ... I have a Netflix movie at home since (drumroll please) Nov. 9th. Yup I have not watched this one movie for almost 3 weeks. I use to bust them out in 1 or 2 days but as of late nope. (Sigh) So bad but I have all this TV I want to watch. Oh well. I should cancel my Netflix and save my money but no.


3 more blogs to go ....

1 comment:

pigern said...

I like the dancing clock. Hehe.