Wednesday, October 18


Addendum: I found this story on CNN. Here are some parts I liked.

"Coupled with the unexpected success of "Ugly Betty," which has just received a full year's order of episodes, it has suddenly made ABC a player on Thursday, the night advertisers pay most dearly to exhibit their wares.

One disappointment so far has been the performance of "Lost," whose average audience in its third season is 21 percent less than it was in its second, Nielsen said.

In cable, VH1 recorded the biggest audience in the history of the network Sunday when 7.5 million people tuned in to the second-season finale of "Flavor of Love."

I feel like I watch quite a bit of TV but after breaking out my TV schedule I can see I do not. Since Gilmore Girls has started this season I have not watched one episode so I figure I should drop the show; we’ll see. Standoff is pretty good but conflicts with my Veronica Mars (yay!). Sadly Flavor of Love is ending which is a shame because that show is ridiculously good. Oh and the surprise hit for the season for me has been Ugly Betty. It is such a funny and fun show with a big heart. I would suggest watching this and hey it is before Grey’s Anatomy for you fans out there.

Sunday: Simpsons, Flavor of Love (ending)
Monday: Prison Break, How I Met Your Mother

Tuesday: Gilmore Girls (might drop), Veronica Mars, Standoff (off and on)
Wednesday: nothing
Thursday: Ugly Betty, The Office (sometimes)

Friday: BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

Saturday: nothing

I want to watch the new version of Doctor Who because it is before Battlestar Galactica.

5 comments:

bleed like me said...

"I'm still in the muthaf**kin' house!
do I look like i care, 'cause i DOOOOONT"
SABOR SAAAAAB!

Hedwig said...

maybe you should watch lost on wednesdays since you don't have anything to watch. hehe.

pigern said...

Hey, how did Bleed Like Me and New Wave get those *cute* cartoons on the side?!

Curelover said...

Oh that is our Wee people. Go and create one here - www.weeworld.com.

bleed like me said...

Wednesdays: Top Model, Project Runway...now Top Chef, and South Park

and for those of you who are sad about Flavor of Love ending....get ready for THE FLAVORETTE starring none other than NEW YORK herself!
"oh KEEP it real"
"i'm the H.B.I.C., i'm the captain of this ship"