Friday, September 29


(TV) Charmed: Season 1 Grade: C+
So I started watching this because I started watching the show during season 3 or 4, but then i stopped and I wonder what happened before.

Pros:
1. I really like the concept of the show. Three sisters discover they are witches after their grandmother dies, releasing their powers. This is why I watch the show.
2. Ted King is freakin HOT. He only appears in this season but he was good eye candy.
3. You get to see how the power of three started. It's always fun to see people learn how to use their new powers.

Cons: 1. The sound dubbing was horrible the first half of the season.
2. The acting from guest characters is really really bad.
3. Some of the storylines are kinda eh. I know they started to dwindle at the end of the series as well, but in the beginning some were quite cheesy.


(M) My Date With Drew Grade: B
This will be short becuase I'm lazy. So guy wins $1100 on Taboo game show, takes that to invest in a documentary all about getting a date with Drew Barrymore, his all-time crush. At the beginning of the film I just kept repeating to myself, "Wow this guy is a HUGE dork." But by the end of it was inspired and felt all warm and fuzzy inside. He was still a dork at the end of the film, but I guess that was ok haha.

2 comments:

pigern said...

I like how he got Drew a snow cone machine on their date. Haha. I didn't watch the entire film because I found it kind of boring.

Hedwig said...

i was half paying attention to the middle of the movie cuz we were eating lunch. lol. so that made it go by fast.