Friday, September 29

(TV) Battlestar Galactica Season 2. (Sci Fi Network, 2005) Grade: A+

Thoughts: I finally finished Season 2 and watched all the webisodes last night so I am ready to sit on my couch come Oct 6 at 9 pm and watch the start of Season 3. I can not wait! I don't love this show as much as X-Files because nothing EVER can compare to Mulder and Scully BUT this show is pretty darn close.

(TV) Prison Break Season 1. (FOX, 2005) Grade: B+

Thoughts: I rushed to finished off this season so I can watch Season 2 and ... now I am like 4 or 5 eps behind in Season 2. I'm debating if I should give up on this show completely but we'll see. Season 1 was really good but they did drag a bit in the middle. However, the ending was great.

(TV) The 4400 Season 2. (USA Network, 2005) Grade: B

Thoughts: Season 1 was strong but I found Season 2 not as great. It had its moments but still. Season 3 just ended this summer so I'll have to wait awhile until it comes out on DVD. One plus of the show is the endless storylines because you have 4400 people with special powers to work with. One of the flaws with the show is it is not as clever or witty as say X-Files or Battlestar.

I've been watching some random TV shows so I'll review them quickly.
- Ugly Betty (C+): Charming and cheesy, will get cancelled which is sad because I like America Ferrera.
- Standoff (B-): Entertaining and has Ron Livington, will get cancelled.
- The Office (B): I don't like that Jim is in another office. We'll see how things go.
- Survivor Cook Island (C): I was interested because they divided the tribes by race and I wanted to see how the social experience would play out but last night they combined all tribes and mixed them up into two teams. Lame!! Oh well I'm not watching anymore.

2 comments:

Hedwig said...

yay TV! I agree with the Ugly Betty thing. I didn't watch any of the other shows you were talking about haha. you should watch greys anatomy lol.

Darth said...

somehow jim will get back to the old office in some capacity. they can't just keep checking up on him