Wednesday, August 16

(TV) So You Think You Can Dance: Season Finale
Grade: B

Cat Deeley: Really people, who dresses this woman? Can we get her an image consult? First of all, she's wearing velvet which can only accentuate the bad stuff(like her pooch on her tummy) and second of all, it's a turtleneck....in August. This is the freakin finale! Step it up a little! Lauren Sanchez DANCED in the finale last year and she looked smokin' hot. C'MON! You're fired.

The show: Your typical regurge of the whole season. The benefits of that were that those who didn't watch the season got to see some of the awesome past performances. The crappy part was that you have to watch the crap performances too. And why was one of the repeat performances one from last week? Ciara's performance was entertaining. Fergie's was not. (On a side note, I don't understand her song "London Bridge"...I just don't get it. haha.)

Who won: It was kind of obvious that if you got to dance a solo at the beginning of the show, you were getting kicked off. I don't know why they do it like that. No suspense really until you got to the top 2. Between Benjie and Travis, I really didn't have a preference who won. However, I thought Travis was going to win. To my surprise, Benjie ended up clinching the votes. After he found out he won, there was a super fake pre-recorded congrats from none other than Celine Dion!(ze greatest singer in ze whole world!)--one of the prizes was to dance in her Las Vegas show, which I hear Cher is taking over soon(what?).

Overall a pretty entertaining season. I still think Allison should have been in the top 4, but America voted....oh America.

For those of you who don't care: This is what you get when I don't have boards or school to think about....I blog about this crap. Haha enjoy!

1 comment:

Curelover said...

Didn't know so many famous people were tied to this show like Celine and Ciara. How odd. I guess it is like the American idol wtih the Prince. OHHHHH Prince.