Thursday, June 1


(M) Or: My Treasure
Grade: B
New Wave already reviewed this movie here. It was her review that made me want to watch it and it was an interesting movie. I think there are some powerful moments in this film and I was impressed with how it ended. I thought it was great.


(M) Little Manhatten
Grade: B
This is one of the cutest movies I've seen. It was so funny to watch. Personally, I thought the main actor did a pretty poor job, but the dialogue was so great that for the most part you can overlook it. Because the boy is so young he really hasn't dealt with the emotions he has to express so I don't think he pulls them off but because it is so well written, you know exactly the emotions that are being talked about. I laughed out loud on a number of occassions during this film. It was trully an enjoyable experience.

No comments: