Wednesday, April 5

So killing 8 hours at work can be pretty dull but it does allow me time to catch up on some reading.

- Two DVDs coming out this year have caught my interest:

Volton is finally being released late this fall, maybe in September with tons and tons of extras. I remember watching the show on and off again when I was young so it would be cool to see it again.


The one I really care about is She-Ra. Due in large part to the success of He-Man they have finally realized they need to release She-Ra for the girl market. The first DVD will have the Secret of the Sword (I so remember that ep) along with fan's favorite 5 eps which you can vote on at He-man.org but that has already closed. They are planning on releasing the DVD July 18th in San Diego at ComiCon. I want to go!!

- Did anyone celebrate Crash day yesterday? According to Mayor Villaraigosa, April 4 was Crash day to go along with the DVD release. Wow Los Angeles rules.

1 comment:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

#1 - Crash day is lame.

#2 - per the link... I too wonder what we'd be doing had Brokeback Mountain won the award instead.

#3 - Having to vote for your favorite She-Ra episode on a He-Man website is sexist and should not be promoted on Crash day (luckily the voting is down).