Wednesday, April 5

Oh and to answer your question Dorkus if I sleep? No I don't. I just watch more and more tv and movies. I actually have to reivew at least 4 more movies on top of all the tv I watch. I'm a sick sick person.

Speaking of tv, did anyone catch So NoTORIous or Bedford Diaries or Pepper Dennis??

So NoTORIous is bad but like train wreak you can't turn away bad. It is a fictional show starring Tori Spelling as a rich girl who does not want her daddy's money anymore and is trying to make it on her own. Loni Anderson plays her mom Kiki and it is disturbing. Also to see all that plastic surgery at work and how skinny Tori is is freaky.

Pepper Dennis has Rebecca Romijn playing a news reporter for some fictional Chicago news station. It was forgettable and trying too hard to be a serious show when hello it is on the WB. Come on. Oh and Rider Strong plays her cameraman. If you don't know who that is think Boy Meets World Sean or Cory's best friend.

Bedford Diaries is about some kids in college. I wasn't really paying attention when viewing it at my friend's place. The two things I took away from it was Milo Ventimiglia from Gilmore Girls is in it and it is Dawson's Creek for college kids because no one and I mean no one talks the way they do ... or dress as nicely as they do.

No comments: