Sunday, March 26

Weekend in Vegas

Short story:

thumbs down: getting elbowed by a stripper named Chicago(see website below), losing my money on blackjack and pai gow, Tao at the Venetian(very crowded!!)

thumbs up: $14/person for the room, Paris Buffet, Olympic Garden strip club, getting a kiss on the cheek from the stripper that elbowed me, moving to the front of the line at the club BOTH nights, The Light at Bellagio (good music, not too crowded)

There's really too much to blog about and I don't wanna bore you guys. I can't blog on my personal site because some of our friends from school weren't invited to the weekend.

Thoughts:
1. I never thought I'd really enjoy a strip club. It was so much fun not just because of the hot men, but it was fun and entertaining. Too bad I got knocked on the cheek by one of the strippers. It left a mark and I have a feeling it will be darker tomorrow. "I got hit by a stripper" isn't exactly something my attending would find funny.
2. Two girls, one married and one engaged(not the celebrant) were all over these two guys(from a bachelor party) we met at the club. It wasn't like they were making out, but they were dancing with them like they wanted to take them home. And then at the end of the night they exchanged numbers and emails because the guys had taken pictures while we were partying. It was really unsettling to me.
3. I wish I had more money to lose--I mean gamble. Since I'm wishing for things, I wish I won money everytime I gambled haha.

Have a good week everyone.

1 comment:

Darth said...

so you learned that you shouldn't kill a stripper because they are already dead inside anyway right?

but did the stripper give you $100? yeah i didn't think so! giggity giggity....giggity goo