Friday, March 17

I was informed our blog page is a bit on the dull side. I guess because all we do is review stuff and do not talk about personal items. I actually like to keep it that way but I have to admit just reviewing can get tiresome. My thought is maybe adding some more amusing stories/anecdotes/situations similiar to my awesome tale about my not so awesome coworker. We'll see how that works out.

The annoying guy next to me is eating right now and he can't just eat quietly. He has to smack his food around in his mouth so you hear it. Ugh. So gross and annoying. Maybe today I will account of all the not so awesome things he does.

I just found out my friend's grandpa passed away today. Pretty sad stuff. It makes me miss my grandma ... she was so rad.

1 comment:

bleed like me said...

i agree FTC, it gets kinda boring to read a community blog that seems to have become ONE person's personal blog. i mean, there are personal blogs out there, right?