Friday, March 17

As I'm going to San Diego for the World Baseball Classic this weekend, I wanted to give a shout out to Tex, Arod, Vernon, Dontrelle and all the other guys for not being able to beat a bunch of scrub players and thus not advancing to the next round. Who really wanted to see them anyway though right? I mean now I get to see more of Lee, Lee, Lee, Lee, Lee, Kim, Kim, Kim, Kim, Park, Park and Park...yep this trip is gonna be awesome. Who do I root for though? Japan, Korea, Dominican Republic or Cuba? The communist in me wants to say Cuba, but the baseball fan wants to say the DR, while the baseball purist wants me to say Japan, and finally the bandwagoner wants me to say Korea. oooh the plot thickens

1 comment:

Curelover said...

I would go for Korea. They seem like cool peeps. Too bad the US could not make it in. Oh well.