Saturday, January 14

(TV) "Flavor of Love" with Flavor Flav (VH1's CelebReality) grade: B
So I've seen the first two episodes of this horrible show, and I LOVE IT! It is everything I wished 'The Bachelor' was: GHETTO and SCANDALOUS (ok, so I never watched the Bachelor, so I don't know if it's scandalous, but i'm sure its not ghetto). I love how Flavor Flav gave all the girls nicknames 'cos he knew he wouldn't remember their real names (nicknames include: Oyster, Miss Latin, Hoopz, New York, and Pumkin). My favourite is "Goldie", Flav describes her as country, but she is just GHETTO. While all the women are arguing at the dinner table, Goldie (who is pictured above with Flav) busts out with "What did y'all think about the chicken? I thought the chicken was DELICIOUS!" classic.
Here's a Goldie clip worth watching: (u need internet explorer to watch) Link to Video

1 comment:

Curelover said...

they were talking about this show on kroq the other day and how it was pretty much skank bachelor. ha ha. looks like awesome entertainment.