Thursday, December 15


Last night I watched 3 hours of Project Runway. The first ep was how they got the cast for Season 2 and the next were regular eps. Overall the show is entertaining and it is amazing to see what these people can design and make. I'm not sure if I will watch the eps all the time. I think I'll catch it when I can. My favorite desginers are Diana Ng (she is Asian,meek, quiet and a super nerd), Chloe (she is Asian and her designs are clean), Santino (he is cocky and conceited and his designs are awesome) and Nick (he is cool and his last design for the Barbie was so dead on). We'll see how fast they will get kicked off. Oh and I enjoyed Andrae's breakdown. What a nut. I like his t-shirt though.

1 comment:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Yeah, those are my favorites to. I like Santino the most next to the asian girl who is a quiet NERD,