Tuesday, October 18



(TV) The Colbert Report (Comedy Central) Unofficial Grade: A
I give it an 'A' so far but won't be suprised if it becomes a B or C. So far he's off to a good start. I enjoyed the Daily Show but have grown a little tired of it. It has always had it's moments, Back In Black and anything Rob Corddry does. Jon can be entertaining but so far I find Colbert to be far more my style of humor than Stewart. I love his "Word" segment. I wonder if 'This Week In God' which was a segment he did when he was on The Daily Show will ever surface on his own show. Colbert is very quick on his feet (providing his interviews aren't completely rehearsed). I love that he's cocky and full of himself.

Side Note: Tried to watch Adam Corolla's show on Comedy Central.. ugh, it was killing me, had to turn it off which sucks cause I find him very entertaining on Loveline. I guess he just doesn't come off well visually for me. But, I haven't seen his home improvement show yet which would put him in a different environment which may work better for him.

1 comment:

bleed like me said...

I was dissappointed by The Colbert Report ("it's french bitch"). I think he does an awesome job as a correspondent but he gets tiring for a full 30 minutes. At least Jon Stewart doesn't hog the stage for the whole time. this show just seems like The Daily Show with Stephen Colbert, especially coming right after Jon Stewart and with a similar intro and similar sets. my grade: B (Daily Show still gets an A, a nightly must-see for me).

And I can usually watch Adam. Monday's was retarded 'cos of Steve-O.