Thursday, October 6

(O)Trip to Oakland/San Francisco C-

This place i'm sure can be fun if you actually have an agenda or know people who can direct you to fun things to do. My trip however had neither outside of going to a baseball game. So basically I spent 2 days roaming around trying to think of things to do. I did get to eat a crab a fisherman's wharf and try the world famous marco polo gelato, so i guess it was not all bad right?

(M) Separate Lies. (2005, Julian Fellowes) Grade: C-

This movie could have easily been a 45-60 min special on lifetime or some other channel. The movie starts out good, you await something big to happen, it never does, and then the story turns to a part that really didn't need to be told. So yeah i sat there kinda mindboggled by it all. It could have been worse I guess, I mean I could have been stuck in a theater watching Just Like Heaven, so yet again, not all that bad.

okay i'm supposed to change colors when i ramble, so here you go. The baseball playoffs are currently going on (litterally i'm watching them right now!) but find myself rooting against everyone haha. I guess i'm somewhat rooting for the Astros, but i really just don't care. Its now football season, and thats way more important to me. After 4 trips to Las Vegas, one to the Grand Canyon, one to Hawaii, and one to SF/Oakland in 2 1/2 months I think i'm pretty much done traveling around for a while, its tiring and way to expensive. I think I have a few more hours of vacation just in case something comes up though.

3 comments:

bleed like me said...

DO I NOT LIVE HERE?!

Darth said...

i know you live there, but my friends are lame and wouldn't want to do cool things like drink. Don't worry i'll go up again and give you a call beforehand.

NO!! Gelato is world famous from SF, no where else! not vegas, not italy only SF!!! (sarcasm here)

bleed like me said...

what is this gelatto u speak of? i have not heard of such things here. i must try this.