Monday, August 1

(O) Sick (maybe with laryngitis). (2005, August) Grade: F
Thoughts: I'm not sure if I have laryngitis but I can't talk and if I can my voice is all hoarse and gross like I just smoked 10 packs of cigs in one sitting. Dang it my throat feels like burning and it hurts when I swallow. WTF.

(O) Work. (2004, August)Grade: F
Thoughts: I'm so super busy at work trying to finish all this shite up. Ugh. How depressing is this?? Last Thurs. I felt pretty sick so I went home and bascially slept for a day and half only to wake up on Sat. and drive into work to finish stuff I knew had to get done. WTF.

(O/TV) HBO On Demand/Six Feet Under. (2005, August)Grade: A/B

Thoughts: Okay I know I know Darth has been telling me I had this function on my cable box FOREVER. But do I listen ... nope. However since I've been sick I had nothing better to do so I decided to catch up on the eps of the final season of Six Feet Under. I've watched only 4 so far and find it alright at most. The characters are tiresome and I am glad the show is coming to an end. Although I was told by my old boss that last night's ep (which I'm like 5 or 6 eps from) is supposely really good. We'll see.

1 comment:

Hedwig said...

when i was in SD, i treated this little girl who was in the season/series? finale of six feet under...she plays someone's daughter. eh well if you see a white little girl, that's her haha.