Thursday, July 28

(B) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Rowling, 2005)
Grade: A+

No spoilers here, but if anyone really wants to talk to me about it hehe email me at rent79life@hotmail.com or IM me at rent79br8t. I will just say that I think it's one of the better books, but i think only because it's nearing the end of the series. It's not as good as 4, better than 5. I'll have to see after I read it again b/c I thought 5 was really good when I read it the first time. But I read it before 6 and found that it wasn't as good as I remembered.

I can't wait til the next book. It's gonna be great!

(O) Waiting for the 7th Harry Potter book for another 2 years (Rowling 2005)
Grade: F

2 comments:

Hedwig said...

oh and one little question i had for those who have read. when everyone went down to hogsmeade to take the apparation test and harry had to stay back w/ the kids who weren't going to turn 17 by july....why wasn't neville with him? according to the prophecy they were born at the end of july right? just an observation

Hedwig said...

nah she didn't say he was at hogsmeade but it says this:
There were only three of tem in potions that afternoon; Harry, Ernie and Draco. And since Neville is in Gryffindor, he should have been at potions---oh wait, unless he didn't get an OWL in potions...ok that's why. NM he prolly wasn't taking potions. :D