Thursday, June 2

a few thoughts:
- dodger are playing so bad right now. man it is depressing to watch :(.

- okay i know darth and hedwig are big big huge lost fans and i really must have missed my flight (get it, huh huh, funny right) when i didn't start watching this show but now this .... a freaking convention for the show. x-files and star trek i can see that but lost. come on people.

- i have not been watching as many movies as usual because i was tired of feeling like a freak. then i got over that and now i'm going to start watching a lot more. june will be the month of 15 movies. oh yea.

1 comment:

Cup-O-Noodles said...

I guess they are re-airing all the Lost episodes over the summer break. I watched the first one and was not impressed. If there wasn't so much talk about this show I'd tune out but I'll probably give it two more episodes to grab before I sign off completely.