Saturday, May 28

(O) Perry and Roger exiting the Cure. (2005, Bands) Grade: F-
Thoughts: It hurts. It really hurts. I'm actually surprised at how sad I am. As long as I have been a fan of the Cure I have had this line up. It is just odd to think the next time I go to a Cure show I won't see Roger at the right and Perry on the left. (sigh). And the way the Roger and Perry found out. According to Roger's site it sounded like he was told to pack his stuff and not come back. It makes sense though because I know Robert and Roger were not getting along but still. Geez how do you just can your old friend and band mate. As for Perry I have no idea what happened there. I guess Robert just thought he only needed one guitarist. I love Perry though. He was my favorite and I hope he continues working on some great projects. I know Roger is with his new album Grey Clouds Red Sky. My heart really is breaking into a million pieces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Cure is still around?

Curelover said...

yea they still ROCK !!!