Friday, April 1

(O) Carnival Cruises (Paradise, March 2005). Grade: F
Would NOT recommend this cruiseline to anyone, as the staff/crew were all rude and incompetent. Bossy and rude photographers, waiters who conveniently forget to take your order, hostesses who give you rude glances for no reason, information desk people who ignore you even though you are standing in front of their faces, crew members who literally push you out of the way when you are standing in line to disembark. I could go on and on. RUDE RUDE RUDE.

(O) My Family (on Carnival Cruises, March 2005). Grade: A+
Having sooo much fun w/ your family (all 25 of them) on a cruise, despite the rude service, gets an A+ in my book. My cousins (age 8 - 29) are all so damn funny. And the scavenger hunts that we made up were incredibly fun too. I could go on and on. FUN FUN FUN. They are the best.

Random Thoughts:

Hey, I didn't get a death threat from New Wave. No fair! Wait, I received enough of those to last a lifetime. Remember back in the day when they were much worse?

The fact that Guess Who is currently the #1 movie in America, that Jessica Sierra got kicked off American Idol before Nikko Smith or Anthony Federov, and that Arrested Development is on its way to cancellation just proves that people are stupid.

Cup O Noodles and I were at a friend's poker night, and someone mentioned that the new Ashton Kutcher movie (the other bad one, w/ Amanda Peet) looks really funny, and we just turned and looked at each other, like did someone actually just say that? Ugh! Why do people have such horrible taste in movies? Does anybody find it as disturbing as I do that White Chicks made more than Million Dollar Baby?

No comments: