Wednesday, January 26

*raises hand* yup i am one of those people. i am 25, i'm paying rent(875/month) and i am currently 110k in debt from college, grad school and med school. by the end of all this i will be about 250k in debt not counting my CC debt. my CC debt isn't that bad, i'm keeping it under wraps but it's hard with all these stupid expenses. for example, i have had to do all this maintenance stuff for my car and at the end of all of this i will have paid 1300 for my car. but its' a good investment cuz my car will last 10 more years.

i like to think i get my bad financial planning from my mom, but i'm trying to fix it. it just sux not having an income, and even moreso i'm making negative income. ANYWAY yeah that's my money woes. hopefully in 5 years i'll be alright(alright as in making money and paying back my loans....)

No comments: