Wednesday, November 17

So i said that I would blog so here all you people are...a blog....haha. i leave for new orleans in about 15 hours....sweet. I'm really excited about seeing the Broncos, i am bringing my jersey, hopefully the fans aren't crazy and want to stab me or something. Work has been pretty busy lately, end of the year stuff that everyone is requesting. It keeps me busy. I may be changing jobs in January cause my boss's term as chairman is up, i would like to stay on just as regular staff, but i'm not sure if that is an option or not. I can't believe thanksgiving is just next week. How crazy is that? Soon it will be Christmas, and then bam new year! what happened to this year? Oh well. Infernal Affairs this past friday was pretty cool, although some scenes were confusing trying to watch and read at the same time. Karoke was pretty fun, i don't think my raps really flowed as well as last time, I need to work on that for next time. I shall blog again, hopefully with pictures when I get back from my trip.

No comments: