Friday, April 16

I'M SOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! That's all I have to know about the Swan from the commercial. I refuse to watch it, I refuse to hear about it. It's just wrong, who comes up with this crap, and I don't believe they get paid to do this and where can I apply?

Dorkus that Jem review was awesome. Haha. I felt the same way when I purchased the Transformers Season 1 set a while back. Cartoons were so much better back then, now I feel and sound old.

The Rock against Bush Tour was pretty cool. NOFX was downright awesome. Fat Mike and El Hefe were funny and Eric Melvin played his accordion, that was sweet. I was disappointed in Alkaline Trio, which added another guitarist for the show?/group?, anyways it is unwarranted. They were boring to me, maybe because they played a lot of their new songs, which are not very good in the first place. So it was a lackluster set, they did play Cringe though and also they played a bit of Billy Idol's "White Wedding" during the middle of a The Damned song they were covering, that was cool. The other 2 bands I didn't care for, or was I even around to listen to them. 2 things about the show that annoyed me. First off OC idiots running rampant and moshing and looking at the mosh pit and not paying any attention to the show whatsoever. Second, I heard some moron talking and he said that Fat Mike was too political when he was talking about his stance on the president and our government. THE ROCK AGAINST THE BUSH TOUR was the name of the show was it not? I mean you don't have to be there and support the cause, and I know that Darth didn't, and you are there to enjoy the bands, but what do you really expect? Seriously folks how stupid,....... grrrrr.........sigh........., they were probably there just to "happy mosh pitting" anyways cause the talking goat told them to.......anyone that knows that reference is cool.

Finally, you people going to Spain........lucky bastards........I say that with the utmost respect, i'm just jealous. Well in your face people, you know where I get to go to in 2 weeks. ALHAMBRA, yea that's right. Now i'm sad, I think i'm going to go listen to some Dashboard Confessional and cry. On a real note, have fun in Spain and be careful out there. Oh and New Wave, forget sight-seeing, it's all about the food and shopping when you go to foreign countries. Duh, didn't you know that? Hahaha. I can't believe Darth used to go out with her..........sigh.

No comments: