Friday, April 16

currently in san diego, at mac's computer, waiting for him to come home...haha...this morning i got up to mtv's made, it was about this girl who wanted to be a beauty pagent queen. she was really dork and unstyled to what society would deem as normal, and did they get her all this plastic surgery like the swan? no they simply redid her hair and clothes and gave her some self confidence...i guess fox doesn't think that would be worth a whole series so why no just make them over without the self esteem...yeah that will work...haha.

yes NOFX/Alkaline show was pretty good, the white wedding part was dope, but they seemed to drunk or tired to really get into it. i knew i was going to hear some crazy liberal speak which i did, and its nothing that i haven't heard before, so it wasn't any eye opening experience and to some extent i think over dramaticized, but thats just me. NOFX was pretty dope I saw them briefly many years ago, and they haven't lost anything....great show and rep with the audience for Fat Mike and El Hefe.

Sorry I was never a big Jem fan, i remember it being on, but thats about it....but your review was freaky, thanks dorkus.

Oh the reason I am at Mac's computer is i am in san diego, cause we went to the dodgers padres game last night. Another great victory for the dodgers!! go blue go....we even got to meet the dodgers owner frank mccourt, who slapped us some high-5s....a great highlight for me!!!

for the record....mac it was you who used to go out with her, not me, you must have us mixed up. so good job with that.

for those of you who are going to spain, buy me something cool......like a matador hat or running of the bulls costume....that would be sweeeeet!!!!!!!!! oooh and some spanish fly..for the ladies.....oooohhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!

oh back a few blogs ago hedwig had asked about parental communication. I have to say that me and my parents are not close at all. Growing up in a very strict asian household we do not talk except when we are spoken too. anything personal is never discussed and is kept private, or else we are beaten. jk......honestly though, I talk to my parents but never fully open up and tell them everything, they would be scared i think...we just don't do that, I'll answer their questions but for the most part they respect my privacy and talk only when they think that i am comfortable with the topic.

No comments: