Tuesday, March 2

These are just my opinions/beliefs/views, everyone is entitled to their own:

This past saturday I watched The Passion of the Christ. It was the most intense movie I have ever seen. It is very graphic, but done in a manner where it is justified. To see Jesus put through that kind of torture was an eye opener. I already had knowledge of what had happened going into the movie. I know Jesus died and shed his blood for our sins, but to actually see an interpretation of the events was humbling. It has impacted me spiritually and personally. This is my account of the film, and others may or may not share the same sentiments. It is very powerful, well done, and influential, if you let it be. Regardless of religous beliefs or non-belief, I think everyone should make the trek to watch it.

Has anyone else seen the movie? I would like to know what other people think of the film or what they took from it. This topic is different from our regular banter of how bad Good Charlotte and Dashboard Confessional are. If not, then it is understandable, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and keeping their opinions. If you have no qualms, then please share. I'm interested.

No comments: