Monday, March 15

Alright, so I'm beginning to get death threats from a certain person in the house, so I suppose this means I should start blogging. And I thought my blog about the 3 headed frog was gonna hold me over for a couple of weeks. I guess not.

Anyway, question for ya: If you're a girl, would you consider dating a Super Metrosexual? If you're a guy, would you consider dating a total tomboy? I ask this because I hung out the last coupla days with my (totally platonic) super metrosexual super gay gay gay gay gay gay but straight friend (hehe, some of you know whom I'm talking about), and I figured I'm much more like a guy (in the mentality sense) than some guys are. Like when I get asked, "What are you thinking about?" I get all annoyed, and I'm like: "Um, nothing. I'm thinking about nothing!" And I don't want to sit around and talk about my feelings and analyze everything all the time. And if I'm dating someone, I don't want to define and analyze the relationship right away, and wonder if this person is "the one" before we've even had our second date. Get what I mean?...I'm reminded of an episode of Miss Match (yes, you read right) where the character Kate dated a metrosexual who stabbed her in the back. She said, "He gossiped like a girl, but then rationalized it like a guy." Er. That's too difficult to deal with for me.

My answer: Um, no metros for me. NOT someone more fashionable than I am. And NOT someone who takes longer to get ready then I do. If I wanted to date a metrosexual, I'd just date a girl. Haha.


(Listening to: Paris Combo...good French stuff.)

No comments: