Wednesday, December 24

wow i haven't blogged in a long time....haha..better do this before i get kicked out. First off merry christmas to everyone in the house. Thanks again to mac for getting me my sweet du rag which i am currently sporting at work for a couple of minutes. Hedwig, it looks similar to the condom hat the red hed wore.....haha.....so i'm stuck at work today until they decide that i can go home...man thats never going to come. Anyway i'm doing stupid tasks to occupy my time..yes the office just gave us a christmas game to play....wow..thanks.....haha......yes lotr rocked!! it was really good and anyone who at least doesn't give peter jackson directing props is a moron. thats just my opinion. are there any other movies worth going to watch right now? Here is a quick rant and rave section:
Rave: Broncos in the playoffs, finished shopping, good meals for the next 2 days, going to the gym more, no lingering pain from where my wisdom teeth are,
Rant: Dodgers doing nothing in the offseason, being tired all the time, clients who yell at you, my messy room, car and office (haha)

currently listening to: Radiohead "Where I end and you begin"

No comments: