Thursday, December 25

Hello house, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND TO ALL A GOOD AFTERNOON....??

It's Christmas day and it's raining, "so don't forget to bring a towel," kind of puts a damper on things, but hey, we're here to celebrate Jesus' birth. Anyways anybody get some cool presents? I mean i'm sure nothing is as cool as the du rag because really I don't think that's easy to top, well actually one year I did receive a very special Steve Urkel Board Game, thanks Darth....haha. I'm kind of late on the LOTR thing, but yeah it was cool, I wish they had an epilogue part for Gimli, and his kind. Oh well, maybe the extended version will have something. I'll rant and rave as well so here we go.

Rave: London baby! going tomorrow for a week (plus the Married with Children, the one where they go to Lower/Upper Uncton was on yesterday, got me excited!), My week and a half off of work, Christmas time, rest and relaxation.

Rant: Nothing really, I guess the only thing is having to go back to work, knowing there's going to be a big pile of crap for me to do. Oh well, i'm going to enjoy my time.

Piece on Earth, did I spell that right?

No comments: