Monday, December 15

OK perfect time for me to blog. i just finished w/ an exam...and haven't started studying for the next one yet. SO, as an asian girl(yeah i'm asian, some filipino's don't consider themselves asian--yeah they're dumb) dating a white guy here is my take on it. I'm just gonna ramble cuz my brain is a big blob. In H.S. all i went out with were black guys...there are many factors that contribute to this...maybe b/c there were no asian/flip guys, or any good looking white guys...there were 43% latinos in my h.s....so i dunno why i dind't go out with any mexicans. ANYWAY, for me, I pick and choose. I met a cool white guy that i LOVE...and I guess if we broke up or whatever, i would probably go out with a white guy again b/c I'm used to it and that is what I"ve been accustomed to for 6 years.

I think one of the reasons why so many asian girls go out with white guys is b/c all the other races (Mexicans, Indians, perhaps other asians, and let's not forget the number one African-American no no) are off limits. Yeah you can do whatever you want, date whoever you want...yeah sure, gumdrops and lollipops. So i think that's why asian girls go out w/ white guys...they're "safe." That's just a theory I have...not the reason why i'm with my bf right now haha.

As for white guys and asian girls....I think people have a tendency to like certain features. I myself, if I were to like girls...I would go for the darker haired, more ethnic looking girls lookswise...although i don't really like typical asian females for the most part personality-wise...that's just me. My bf has never gone out with a white girl. He's been with asians and latinas...that's his type.

And my third and last theory...sometimes people just don't like the opposite sex of their own race. I don't like Filipino guys...not the typical ones anyway--they're wack. My bf doesn't like the typical white girl. I haven't really met any asian guys that have interested me. Hmm...maybe i'm just a self-loathing person haha *shrug* Maybe people want something new aside from their own culture---cuz you know white ppl don't have any kind of culture hahahahaha kidding only kidding...and asian girls wanna get away from their asian culture that is sometimes being shoved down their throats by their parents. Who knows? Who really cares? Get with who you want to....as long as you're happy it's all good right? it's allll good.

as for the guys=stude girls=slut thing...that's just another double standard that will go on forever. it's only guys who think that. girls think guys who sleep around are sluts too...who wants to go out with a playa? not any girls i know.

listening to...myself telling me to go to sleep. nap time!!

No comments: