Monday, November 17

i haven't been blogging just cause i have been sick and really haven't done anything worth talking about. Caught a nasty cold on monday and have been chilling since then, didn't get my wisdom teeth pulled out on friday because of it, so i'm kinda happy about that, but they have been hurting so i kinda want them out.

Christams is slowly approaching and its quite scary. Don't want to wait until the last minute to shop, but then again i don't want to shop at all so I really don't know what to do. I'm hoping for a nice ebay/online shopping experience this year. haha

Saw elf, its great i highly recommend it to you all. Matrix is okay, better than reloaded but not great. Also I was watching blackhawk down and if you have not seen this movie do yourself a favor and watch it, its really good.....looking your ways new wave and mac. lotr special edition comes out tomorrow, gotta go pick that up. wait harry potter is in book form now? haaha....jk just never read any of them...which is nice when the movies come out cause i don't know what gonna happen.

someone wished me a happy monday today...thought i'd share that.

Random thoughts as I blog: My room is messy, i don't want to go to work, i have lots to do at work, fox makes bad shows, need to save more money, mr potato head seems happy, the broncos are gonna start rolling with the snake back, dodgers need to makes some offseason moves on and off the field, i want to rearrange my room, tori amos is soo good, usc better kill ucla and michigan better kill ohio state.

okay i guess thats enough randomness for me.

currently listening to: tupac "runnin (dying to live)

No comments: