Tuesday, September 9

WELL pigern, I used to be one of those ppl(the country music thing not the booby picture friends correlation); BUT i have changed my story. I actually really like country now.....ME a filipino girl!! I have a setting for KZLA on my radio. So there you have it; those ppl who say that, have never really heard--strike that, LISTENED to country music before. Most of the songs tell a story and seriously how many songs nowadays do that? BLING BLING! and even if i wasn't a fan of country music, I wouldn't put that I liked everything except for country music, cuz c'mon you don't really mean EVERYTHING. Do you like heavy metal death rock? no...do you like Korean rap?? noooo. So boo to the KIIS FM whores. Country rocks!!!

btw, today was my first set of exams and i think i kicked ass...yay me! next week is anatomy and at that time it will be the other way around my ass will be the one being kicked!

time for bed! OH OH...and the 2nd years threw a party for us...and it was a costume party of sorts: you're assigned a character and you have to find your partner i.e. mickey finds minnie...etc. so this girl showed up as wonder woman....she came in a leather jacket...then she took it off and all she had on was a red bikini, a stomach chain thing and a whip. I gave her mad props for showing up in that. It was crazy shit! NOW time for bed...i wasn't even gonna blog....aren't you proud of me new wave??

No comments: