Tuesday, September 9

I guess I'll blog or else new wave just may kick me out of the house. I don't understand the hating of the country music, I mean there are a few good songs, kenny rogers the gambler is really cool....you got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em.....etc.....great song....yeah i don't know what people have against the country....a lot of country songs i've found while in the car with my dad are R/B songs that are just redone....its kinda funny really.....oh and the booby pictures, those girls (or in some cases guys pretending to be girls) are trying to get attention, guys always send messages to the those girls. my friend had some glam. pics of herself up and she got a lot of messages of guys....so i guess its a self esteem thing. Now to the real issue at hand, the NFL season has started and Denver is 1-0!!! yes i know we played crappy but a win is a win. Going to SD this weekend to watch them play, so far i'm 0-3 in denver games i've attended so hopefully i can break the streak this year. Oh and the Dodgers are finally learning how to hit, so its may be possible that we make the playoffs....i got my ticket order form this week....who wants to go!??!?!!

No comments: