Wednesday, September 10

Hey hey hey, now, don't even say that I loved the Dashboard video, that hurts New Wave, that's the same as hitting my equivalnet, of Chris Carraba in the ovaries. I did however tell her to watch the video, and I kind of forced Darth to watch it as well. As I have said before PUrple and piNK do not = PUNK, or maybe it does? That's a noodle scratcher. Hey why is everyone making fun of KIIS, they play quality stuff (i.e. Good Charlotte) and the DJ's aren't annoying or anything. I too, used to be the "everything except country" person, but upon further review into it a few years ago, I also stumbled upon the fact that they really are the songs that R&B artists cover, and a lot of the original versions sound better too. To be honest though I have no opinion or expertise to say whether or not country is good or bad, so all I can really say is that it's around, and people do enjoy it. Just like NASCAR, Horseracing, Curdling, etc....although Curdling should be catching on anytime soon....haha. Blah to the full work week, the government should shorten it to 4 days or so. This weekend is going to be fun, fun, fun as well. Darth and I are gonna go visit our friend Ty and go watch the Chargers/Broncos game too.

No comments: