Wednesday, September 10

All right, I don't like Inviters much either. You know, Inviters are people who invite other people to attend the event they've just been invited to without asking the person who just invited them. People who invite themselves to events can also fall under this category. Inviters probably don't even realize they are being rude. I don't think there will be an easy way out of this situation, Skimmy Zo. I think you can politely tell your coworker that although you would like to vacation with her someday, this cruise is a college friends trip only. A reunion of sorts. Maybe that will help. Or you can tell your coworker that your friends got mad at you for inviting people because it's supposed to be college friends only. That way, you get to blame your friends! haha. Good luck.

Okay, onto another subject..Tonight I bought my sister a Simpsons Duff Beer Animated Wall Clock from Spencer's, and the cashier was dressed as.....drum roll please.....a Penis. Thank you Penis, you have made my day.

Listening to: Broken Social Scene - Lover's Spit

No comments: