Wednesday, July 30

Hello, hi, hot mike, hot mike......okay. Hi everyone I would like to report the comeback of Mr. Sly Stallone. As you all know he is currently in the blockbuster hit film Spy Kids 3-D, and it grossed the most money this past weekend. To top off this great feat, he is currently working on a couple projects. The first one as well all know is the 6th installment of the Rocky series, I forget the exact title of it, but I bet the plot has to deal with him being down on his luck, and coming out of the cellar and triumphing overall, all alongside with an awesome musical score. I for one cannot wait til this flick comes out.

Now on to his other project. I don't know how many of you have read the book LAbyrinth, I know Darth has, but Sly's next project is about the Rampart Scandal's regarding the deaths of Tupac and Biggie, and the role that Suge and Death Row played in it. Sly is directing it, and is playing the part of Detective Russell Poole. I do not know when it will be released, or when it is slated to start production, but I for sure want to watch it when it comes out. I think the title is Thugz "something or rather." That is my Sly report. Thank you and good day.

No comments: