Tuesday, June 17

disclaimer: this is me ranting about blur ... the band who did the whole "whooo hooo" song called song 2 ... (hear a bunch of ohhhh's going around in the house):

dang ..... where do i even start ....... BLUR BLUR BLUR BLUR BLUR BLUR BLUR BLUR BLUR .... is that enough blur for everyone. hee hee. okay okay but seriously awesome, wonderful, great show. it is late so i don't want to get into too many details but can i say ... damon is hot and as charming as heck but he broke justine's heart so he is a bastard. will forever love no distance left to run. pretty much the same set list as the las vegas show with the exception of ... (drumroll) TO THE END :) . loved it. freaking great. and can i also say my company was just as wonderful as well. dorkus melorkus was heck of cool even if some girl did wear the same shirt as her :( ... and my FTC HOMIE was there to jam with me ......... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEA. ha ha. but overall a great show. damon was all of seriously i think 5 ft from us. (sigh)

on a side note .... RADIOHEAD IS COMING. hee hee. just found out they are touring in L.A. sept 25 and 26 (i know i know darth bronger you were right ... blah blah blah) so if anyone wants to go with me .... let me know alright.

on my mind: BLUR LIVE :)

i need some freaking sleep ........... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: