Monday, May 12

feeling spacier than an astronaut... i have been so spacey lately. no idea why. not work related. not drug related. just distracted by nothingness. does that make sense? anyway, as an example of my distracted stupidity, i went out to breakfast with a coworker and rep. i parked in a metered parking space and proceeded to NOT feed the meter. why? i don't know. i guess because everytime i park near a meter, it's after six p.m. and it is no longer necessary to pay. then i sit outside the restaurant, as the meter police give me my parking violation ticket basically right in front of me. all i would have to do is turn around and see that i was being ticketed. durrr... luckily it was only $35. hm, actually, that is more than ucla. because i've been ticketed there and it was $25.

more of my hard earned cash blowing away in the winds of misfortune. another such incident? fantastic sam's. i went to get a simple trim. very simple. so simple that it took the woman twenty minutes at most to cut my hair. i just wanted a trim. but i had to wait an hour. there were three people in front of me. then when they call me next, the worker doesn't even bother to sweep away the last customer's hair. ewww. gross. i wanted to run out of there. horrid. in fact... why didn't i? always follow your instinct to run. and at the end of it all, they charge me $14. i can't believe it. what a rip off.

all i did today was make phone calls and harass people. what a day.

No comments: