Monday, May 12

Currently listening to: NOFX - The War on Errorism LP

First off, Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the Mom's and Mr. Mom's out there, and to Mr. Nanny as well, right Darth?

Sorry I haven't been blogging, i've just been being lazy, plus I got stuck with this long and tedious project at work. Not too fun. So where is everyone? Seems pretty empty these days. Has anyone seen Mr. America? The new guy on WWE, man he's great. I'm boring right now, sorry I don't have anything really intersting to say. Oh i'm turning the big 24, and we're going to Vegas. Darth and New Wave are coming and it should be good times out there. I recently made some purchases, first off the NOFX cd i'm listening to right now and also The Clash - Essential Clash cd. I'm also looking forward to getting the new Alkaline Trio -Good Mourning that comes out this tuesday. I will also be purchasing I Against I and Jawbreaker, those are kind of old, but it sure beats the crap out there right now, except of course for Good Charlotte.

No comments: