Tuesday, April 1

i was gonna blog tomorrow b/c i'm getting sleepy but i'll blog now. let's see.......

backups: I am not a fan. I don't think I'd want to get married just for the hell of it/just because you're "supposed" to get married. I want to get married b/c I found someone I want to spend the rest of my life with not settle for someone who is as unfortunate as me who hasn't found anyone yet either. no fun and a bit complicated.

employee of the quarter: i think i can imagine how you feel dorkus. it would be like me winning the $500 scholarship at this research day i'm submitting my pathetically half-assed project to this month. i haven't done ish all semester. that would kinda cool actually hehe. i hate research......hate's too strong.....let's just say i'm not a fan of doing research. :)

separate subject-east vs. west coast: this is an ongoing debate; forgive me if i have posted this argument before. 2 of my friends from NY i've noticed say "i'm waiting ON line at the movies." I have done a very small poll of west coast people and they say "IN line". My friend and I have a theory that east coasters say ON and west coasters say IN....but HER friend from Jersey says IN. So it may just be NYers. what do you guys say? and do you know any east coasters that could help in my lil "experiment"? personally, i think "on" line is retarded but whatever. Oh, evidence for the east/NY theory is that on FRIENDS ross says "on" line....altho the show is taped in LA, but the writers i'm assuming are NYers?? *shrug* just something random that bothers me hehe...weird NYers. :P

time to sleeeeep.

No comments: