Thursday, March 27

You know what I hate? When people give you unnecessary details. Please get straight to the point people!

Example phone call:
What the customer said: Hi I was at the XYZ show and I ordered furniture and carpet from you guys and I have my credit card statement but I don't have an itemized invoice. Can I get an itemized invoice detailing the breakdown of the charges?
What the customer could have said: Can you fax me my invoice for XYZ show?

Okay, so it may seem like I'm being petty, but trust me! After you go through a 100 phone calls like this, you just roll your eyes and wish you were somewhere else where people aren't wasting your time. They just ramble on and on and don't ask real questions. Like I'm supposed to understand all the words that are coming out of their mouth. I have literally asked, "So what's your question?" Gosh, I really hate people sometimes.

No comments: