Monday, March 17

Good Charlotte SUCKS! That "Anthem" song has got to be the worst piece of crap out there in music land right now. How can a "band," yes I use the term loosely, make something so uninspired and awful? They "sing" about being an individual and not following the herd? Oh my gosh, what's wrong with this group, don't they know they should just STOP! They freaking suck. I had the privilege of watching their craptacular video the other day. So are they supposed to be punk because they have mohawks and wear freaking eyeliner? Honestly what the F? I'm not a music critic/expert, but if it looks like crap, sounds like crap, it's gotta be Good Charlotte. Avril Lavigne is not punk, and did anyone happen to read the Rolling Stone piece on her, they made fun of it on SNL this past weekend. Simple Plan SUCKS! There's much much more, I just don't remember all their names, because they all sound the same.

Oh ya and I think I speak for most guys when I say no bra. =) And HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY darth, i'm not quite sure if your Irish, but your the closest thing to one that I know. Well other than that little leprechaun (sp?) Nick Edney. haha jk.

No comments: