Wednesday, November 20

ahhh finally done w/ all my secondary applications. i just finished temple. really highly doubt i'll get anything from the UC's....*shrug* UC's suck anyway!!!!! :P anyhoo, just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone in the house---or shall i say NOT in the house. I get to go home next week so that's cool...I'm hungry, I want turkey hehe. I bought Lion King tickets for December so I'm happy about that. It will be a good Christmas break. I cant' wait until school is done. I hate it. I hate this year. I need more structure. I don't like research...it's interesting but I'm too lazy to be doing all that work dammit. I'd rather see patients and take their history's...can't I get a Master's degree by doing that? hehe...master's in community service. awesome! :D

i am neglecting my research duties...but I don't care. don't care!!!!! mmm oh I watched Dawson's Creek...I didn't really like the ep too much....the show is annoying, but I watch it every week...weird. i just don't like the fact that everyone gets w/ everybody else. I guess you need that kind of dynamic to keep the ratings up. I guess it would get pretty boring if Joey and Dawson were together for the whole duration of the series. Ah well, I don't like Dawson right now...I like the guy Joey has, but no doubt before the end of the series D and J will get back together....i don't think they should. I DO however think Ross and Rachel should....don't worry they will. hehe. Ok enough of my sad sad sad discussion of TV characters as if they were real people. *sigh* the life i lead...it's sad hehe.

currently listening to: THE LOUD ASS LATIN MUSIC PLAYING IN THE LOUD ASS CLUB NEXT DOOR. they play every wed til 2am....i'm livin in the lap of luxury, complete w/ live in mice and cockroaches(well just the one cockroach that i saw and tried to kill today)...soon my room will smell like smoke if it doesn't already.....*COUGH!*....*cough*...*choke*.....*flatline*---"beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep"

No comments: