Tuesday, October 29

i can't think of celebrities i wanna meet/hang out w/.....but what does everyone think of the winona ryder trial? you think she's guilty? if she is she has major mental issues. they sed that she was preparing for a role...and that she had spent 3k in there earlier that day and that they had her credit card still. so it doesn't make any sense. and does anyone know the reason why the snipers did what they did besides the fact that they're psycho maniacs? I would look all this up but I'm lazy and well, I don't have time. just things that have been on my mind. i think i'll go to bed now.

so what does everyone want to be for halloween? I want to be a Gryffindor Quidditch player....that would be awesome!
R.I.P. to Richard Harris...wish he could have finished the movies...poor guy.

No comments: