Tuesday, October 29

Hey everyone its new music tuesday go pick up the nirvana album, its really good. I was driving with my two co-workers today, coming back from Best Buy today and we see all the happy go lucky angel fans all sporting their red shirts/hats/flags etc, anyway we see a group of them have the camcorders out and are filming the banners in the sky and the stadium. As I drive by they both roll down their windows and yell "GO DODGERS!!!" the look on these poor peoples faces was priceless. They were utterly shocked......I would like to be friends with ed norton just cause he seems cool. I would also think that gwen would be a cool friend. Natalie of course would be more than just a friend. okay thats all for now....and i agree with dorkus, new wave your halloween costume probably wouldn't fly over at work, but nice try, trying to dress in your normal attire.

No comments: