Monday, September 9

hmm well AT&T has been good to me the past year. Maybe it's just good in Philly *shrugs* but when I went home it worked fine for me. oh and when i do hear that echo i just hang up and all back hehe...but it doesn't happen very often. i'm supposed to be "studying" right now. I have 2 more lectures to go...i might as well get over it. bleh. I can't wait until tomorrow afternoon...no academic thinking for a good week hehe. The RedHead(my bf) is coming this Thursday and I'm super excited. We're going to NY and Six flags in Jersey. Plus we're gonna eat alot of meat haha. We're going to this really pricey steakhouse, gonna eat cheese steaks and I'm making him shortribs...oh and these sausages he likes. We'll be fat but happy hehe. Sux tho cuz my friend, we'll call him Banana, who's supposed to be driving us around is going home to Irvine cuz his grandma fractured her hip. I feel bad for him and his grandma but it kinda puts a damper on things. Plus there was supposed to be 4 of us going to NY on Saturday, me, RedHead, Banana and this other girl, we'll call her May. So now I feel like May will feel like a 3rd wheel and I don't want that. :( *shrugs* I'm sure it will all work out. haha like any of you guys care :P but that's what this is for right? to rant and ramble. :)

random thought of the day.....can i just quit school and become a drug dealer? the kids don't need doctors, they just need some really good drugs. haha

No comments: