Tuesday, September 10

hiddley hoodley neighboreinos...... not exactly how to spell that so you can pretty much figure it yourself....AT&T has been fine for me, everyonce in a while i get an echo, but it doesn't bother me that much....since T-mobile is somewhat new i'd be a little suspicious of it just because you want to see how it turns out. Good to hear the red headed one will be heading eastside to visit you, he should be happy its football season and hockey season is around the corner. hope you enjoy your trip up to NY.......on a serious note, we are now on high alert for a terrorist act which makes me at least a little aprehensive...Its hard to believe that it has already been a year. Random thought I remember last year getting awakened by my mom telling me to turn on the TV to watch what was going on and then almost having a heartache after I did. It was weird for me having been in both places (DC and NY) just earlier that year, and super nerve reckoning knowing that my former place of employment was a target. I guess that made it a little extra hard for me....okay thats all.

.........And the Band Played On

No comments: