Tuesday, August 20

ummm new wave you never cease to amaze me, thats about all i can say about that cheerful rant. call me crazy but i actually think some people get married cause they really do love each other and they have kids who to them are seen not as a financial burden but as a joy.....i know it seems odd to you and all, but do some research and you may find that i'm speaking the truth.....i hear my grandparents tell me what it was like raising their families, rarely hearing about their youthful days, so ha......and no one in my family has been shoved into a retirement home : P This rant is basically to dispute yours haha, cause i've been told i have to be right.

Knife, I'm really gonna miss TD vardell he was the man in his prime, no one else could run it in the endzone from the 1 yard line like he could...sniff........oh yeah and davis is gone too, i guess thats news.

People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be.- Abraham Lincoln

No comments: