Sunday, January 1

C Dramas

I thought about this blog yesterday and it got me thinking of how much has changed since the last time I posted. I figured maybe for this new year I will use this to track my TV/entertainment comings and goings. I have been watching a lot of Chinese dramas lately. Maybe because I miss going to Asia, maybe because I want to change up what I have watching ... who knows.

Image result for when a snail falls in love

 - When A Snail Falls in Love: Great detective drama. 21 episodes total/around 33 to 35 mins each. Some parts were a bit much or too slow but overall great stuff and the two leads (Wang Kai and Wang Zi Wen) were terrific and attractive. I was really impressed within the first episode with how well it was shot. The cinematography was impressive for a TV show.

I think a part of why I am watching these C dramas is it makes me think about my mom and how she use to sit there watching Chinese dramas/varieity shows in her PJs eating nuts or seeds and really enjoying herself. It was her treat to herself after a long day of cleaning the house, cooking and doing other various things that day. At least that is how I choose to remember it. It has been six years since she has passed away and I think about her more or less everyday.

No comments: