Tuesday, January 3

C dramas (cont.)


Image result for love me if you dare drama

 - Love Me, If You Dare: I have watched 8 of the 24 episodes total/around 45 mins each. The show follows the romantic relationship between a criminal psychologist, Professor Simon Bo/Jin Yan (Wallace Huo) and his assistant Jenny/Jian Yao (Sandra Ma) as they solve mysterious and violent crimes. Since I've only watched a few episodes I can't give my full verdict on the series. From what I have seen there are plus and minuses. The show tries to be a bit like Sherlock (UK version) even going so far as to play their theme music in one ep. Jin Yin is by far the most interesting character and his friend Fu Ziyu (Andrew Lin) provides great comic value. Although I have nothing against Yao Yao I don't find her to be as clever as Jin Yin seems to think she is and she has the annoying cutest Asian girl thing going (even the way they dress her at times) that bugs me. I'm sure the series will pick up and I just need to plow along. At least Wang Kai is in the series playing Xun Ran a long time/old friend to Yao Yao.

No comments: