Friday, April 23

*The seventh season of Project Runway ended with Seth Aaron Henderson winning it all. I was pleased he won ... not sure if I loved his collection but he did put on a good show. Emilio was a bit of a snob when he found out he lost but you could tell he thought pretty highly of himself and his work.

*Speaking of Lost, the show is slowing coming to an end. Although the direction they are going in is not what I thought I am glad the show will be finished. I think some people give that show more credit then it deserves; stupid Lost-ies.

*Work still is sucking but I have stopped caring. There is only so much I can do ... and I just drink tons of coffee now.

*I have not been on the running thing. If anything I think I have been drinking more beer. Ha ha go figure.

No comments: